Office Moving Tips
These Office Moving Tips by the experts at Move Central Inc., specifically covers moving day and what to do before the movers arrive. Follow these Office Moving tips to make your office move run smoothly. Note: the key to any successful office move is dependent on you to having the contents of your office ready for us to move when we arrive.
Here is a short list of some of the things that need to be done:
• Take down adjustable shelves and place pegs in a small, sealable bag and pack into a moving box. Label the shelves separately and place them on the floor.
• Unplug computers and disconnect cables. Wrap and place items like your keyboard, speakers, mouse, cables, and other small electronics in a moving box and label.
• Label large items like printers, computers, filing cabinets, copiers, etc.
• Empty wastebaskets and label.
• Ensure all office machines are serviced by professionals before the move. Remove paper and toner from machines and roll up cords.
• Leave files in file cabinets unless instructed otherwise.
• Empty contents of all storage cabinets, desks, and bookcases, and pack items into moving boxes and label.
• Label large or heavy pictures to be moved by the moving company. Small pictures should be wrapped and packed into a box labeled “fragile.”
• Consult with your San Diego office moving company to find out what else may be required for your particular move.
Whether your office is in San Diego county or outside of the area, we hope your move will be a breeze with these office moving tips. To get a free quote from San Diego’s affordable moving company contact the experts at Move Central today.