Our Commitment Remains: Your Update from Move Central
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, it is important for us to keep you informed during a time where regulations keep continuously evolving and changing. Our number one priority during this time is the safety of our employees, clients and partners and I appreciate your patience while we continue to make modifications to our policies so that we can continue to serve you.
As you know, the State of California has placed an executive order where only essential companies/workers, would be authorized to operate until further notice. Moving and Warehousing has been classified as “essential” and as of now, we will continue to operate.
We will continue to operat and we are still taking every precaution necessary to ensure that our employees and clients are safe. In the past two weeks, 90% of our workforce have been ordered to work from home with the exception of our movers and drivers out on the field. With our advanced technology, our office staff can continue to stay in communication with our clients and moving teams just as if they were in our offices and provide the same excellent level of service.
As a reminder, we will continue to implement the protocols we previously set forth.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU AND OUR EMPLOYEES SAFE
- We have implemented a social distancing strategy. Non-essential employees are working from home.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols have been implemented by disinfecting our trucks and offices twice a day, morning and evening.
- Employees’ temperatures are examined daily, any employee showing possible symptoms are sent home and cannot return until cleared by a medical professional.
- Movers and foremen are briefed every morning on COVID-19 updates.
- Movers visiting homes will be equipped with hand sanitizers, masks, gloves.
- Virtual in-home estimates are now available. Allow our estimators to “virtually” walk through your home or office with you – taking a video of the items to be moved and providing you with a detailed, accurate estimate of all moving charges.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions about moving procedures and safety precautions on COVID-19? Visit our Contact page
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO STAY HEALTHY
While we here at Move Central are working diligently to create and maintain a healthy moving experience, there are many actions health officials recommend for persons to prevent the spread of COVID-19, and to stay healthy. These include washing your hands often, staying home when you’re sick, avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth and more. Everyone has a role to play in getting ready and staying healthy. Click here to read recommendations from the CDC for protecting yourself and your community.
UP TO DATE COVID-19 NEWS UPDATES, TIPS ON STAYING SAFE AND MORE
on California State Coronavirus Page.
Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) Coronavirus Page. Read more.
World Health Organization’s (WHO) Coronavirus Page. Read more.
– Stanislav Caramalac
President, Move Central