Office Moving Expectations
When you hire a San Diego office moving company, you should expect a certain level of service that will ensure that you are hiring the right moving company for the job. In this article, we have provided a list of five things the moving service you hire should absolutely not be without.
Professional office movers should be full-service. That means they offer all the basics you need to get the job done right and protect all of your valuable equipment, office furniture, and even your office floors and walls.
A qualified office moving company will have made many office moves. They understand the complexities of moving an office and the importance of avoiding productivity loss, and will work efficiently to avoid it.
You should not be left with any big pricing surprises when working with a San Diego office moving company that is operating on the up and up. They should offer a free consultation and give you a solid, flat-rate price quote that will be what you pay on delivery day.
From manpower to supplies to trucks, the San Diego office movers you choose should have the capability to actually make your move a reality.
From the very first time you work with them, your prospective office relocation company should show up on time, every time. This indicates that they respect your time and know how important it is to get things done when they say they will. Using this short list, you should be able to weed out San Diego moving companies that are not suitable for your office relocation.
To find out more about how our San Diego office moving company can help with your upcoming office relocation, contact us to schedule your free consultation today.
Office Moving Tips
These Office Moving Tips by the experts at Move Central Inc., specifically covers moving day and what to do before the movers arrive. Follow these Office Moving tips to make your office move run smoothly. Note: the key to any successful office move is dependent on you to having the contents of your office ready for us to move when we arrive.
Here is a short list of some of the things that need to be done:
• Take down adjustable shelves and place pegs in a small, sealable bag and pack into a moving box. Label the shelves separately and place them on the floor.
• Unplug computers and disconnect cables. Wrap and place items like your keyboard, speakers, mouse, cables, and other small electronics in a moving box and label.
• Label large items like printers, computers, filing cabinets, copiers, etc.
• Empty wastebaskets and label.
• Ensure all office machines are serviced by professionals before the move. Remove paper and toner from machines and roll up cords.
• Leave files in file cabinets unless instructed otherwise.
• Empty contents of all storage cabinets, desks, and bookcases, and pack items into moving boxes and label.
• Label large or heavy pictures to be moved by the moving company. Small pictures should be wrapped and packed into a box labeled “fragile.”
• Consult with your San Diego office moving company to find out what else may be required for your particular move.
Whether your office is in San Diego county or outside of the area, we hope your move will be a breeze with these office moving tips. To get a free quote from San Diego’s affordable moving company contact the experts at Move Central today.
Office Moves: Labeling
San Diego’s office movers, Move Central, always stresses the importance of office move labeling and organization to make your office move easier and less stress free. Proper labeling is even more crucial for an office or company move than it is for a household move. If not labeled properly your office equipment may wind up in the wrong office or even on the wrong floor.
Labeling for Office Moves
When you move with us, we will give you specific information to use on every label. Then, using a ballpoint pen, you will write the specific information on the labels to be used for your office.
You will then stick the labels on the top or front of each item to be moved, including but not limited to the desk, chairs, bookcases, computers, lamps, etc. You will also put these labels on the boxes of items you packed from your desk, file cabinets, or bookcases.
By doing a thorough job of labeling each item in your office correctly, you can ensure that all of your familiar office equipment will be delivered where it belongs. This will create less hassle and lost productivity for everyone involved in your move.
Whether your office is moving in San Diego or across the country, we hope these tips will help your move be easy and frustration free. As always, our full service, office movers in San Diego are always here to help.