The best deals on TV, phone and internet services is out there, you just have to know where to look. San Diego’s Move Central knows that a new home isn’t really a home until you get your TV, Internet, and maybe even phone service hooked up and running. We also know that these services can be costly, so we want to give you a few of our tips for getting the best deals on them.
Do You Need The Bundle?
Many companies are now offering a bundle of services that includes home phone, TV, and Internet for one monthly price. Although this may offer you a good savings if you plan to use all of these services a lot, it might not give you the best deal possible.
These days, many people do not even have a home telephone, so if you fall into that category, you will definitely not need the phone service. Or you might be one who does not use the TV much or does not get online, except maybe on your smartphone, then you would not need the TV or Internet part of the package.
Though these offers often seem like good deals and are convenient, you would probably end up better off if you only purchased the services you need, piece by piece, in some cases.
What Does The Bundle REALLY Include?
In many cases, bundled services, though they seem like great deals, are actually offering services that don’t meet your needs. That is why it is important to read the fine print before deciding on one. Here are some things to keep in mind as you compare deals.
1. Does the phone part of the bundle include local and long distance calls? There are many that offer unlimited long distance, but some that don’t. If you know you will be making a lot of long distance calls, you should definitely check that unlimited long distance is included, as those calls can add up quickly.
2. What is the upload speed and download speed of the Internet service in the bundle. Internet speeds can vary widely, with the lowest speed taking several extra minutes, and even hours, for uploads and downloads. If you like to play intricate games online, have several different users or several different devices, or you work from home, you will want to get Internet service with the highest speeds possible.
- Does the television part of the bundle offer HD? You may or may not currently have an HDTV, but in the near future, you might. So this is something that you will want to take into consideration when getting into a contract. If you think you might need it in the near future, you will want to make sure it is included in your bundle.
- What extras does it offer? Some bundles have extras like allowing you to watch TV programs on your mobile device. These extras may make a package worth the money.
- When does the introductory price expire? Watch out! Many companies will give you a great deal for the first year, but after that you are locked in to pay a lot more for the same services.
Move Central moving company in San Diego wants to remind you that a new move, no matter how exciting, can leave you feeling lonely if you are moving away from friends or family. But with the right Internet and phone services, they are never more than a few clicks or a phone call away!